Saturday 31 March 2007

Camden Crawl - 3 weeks to go


So the countdown begins in earnest for this years Camden Crawl. Its got bigger, growing to two days with even more bands and venue joining in. Last year was my first time at the crawl and one that I won't forget in a long while. I saw: Wolfmother, Dogs, Young Knives, Rumble Strips, Forward Russia, Cazals and Dirty Pretty Things. An awesome night!! This year I'm still a little behind the curve on who to see (a situation I will rectify over the coming fortnight or so). Some early tips are: Air Traffic, Example, Hadouken!, Hot Club De Paris, iLikeTrains, New Young Pony Club and Pull Tiger Tail. Plus there are loads of other bands I haven't really explored yet, and then there's always the surprise headliners!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.